Friday, February 10, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile 2/10/12

This week brought a much healthier household! The congestion and runny nose are still lingering with Leighton, but our babies are acting like themselves - loud, crazy, and energetic! Yep, things are back to normal. Here's our list of smiles from this week. 

1. Jake: "What do you call a ball that covered itself in meat."
Me: "A meatball."
Jake: "Yes! How did you get that one?"

2. First things Alyssa said when she woke up one morning was "I had a good dream. I dreamed that we had the new baby!"

3. Zac was cuddling with me on the couch one morning as I read him a few chapters of Job. I closed my Bible when we finished, and he said, "Again, again!" So, I opened it back up, and we read more.

4. Zac started napping in undies!

5 Jake: "Mom, what did the elephant do when he made the plane fall down and crash?"
Me: "I don't know. What?"
Jake: "Uh . . . I haven't thought of it yet. I just made it up."

6. All 3 kids were sitting with me on the couching, feeling the baby move and kick. They started putting their heads on my belly so they'd feel the kicks on their faces. There was a lot of giggling going on. Eventually, Zac started blowing raspberries on my belly. Then there was even more giggling. After a few minutes, I realized that the baby wasn't moving anymore. I told Zac, "I think you scared the baby." He responded by lifting his hands like a monster and said "Rrrrraaaaaarrrr!!!"

7. Zac and I were cuddling one morning while the other 2 were still sleeping. He looked up at me and said, "I lub you, Mommy."

8. Me: "Hi, sweetheart."
Zac: "I Zac. I not weetheart."
Me: Oh, you're Zac?"
Zac: "Yeah. I Zac. You weetheart."
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment