Friday, August 30, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 8/30/13

Jake (7½), Alyssa (5), Zac (3½), Tyler (1)


Happy Friday! We're spending the weekend with family and friends and we have a lot of fun planned for next week, too. Have a great Labor Day weekend!


1. Zac: "Mommy, you're the best puller-weeder."

2. Zac: "I'm sitting on a thing that's under me."

3. Alyssa: "Sometimes when I eat too much, my tummy has a disappointment because it didn't want so much."

 4.

5. Zac, because Tyler kept getting in trouble: "We should put him in a little box and tape it up."

6. Jake: "Hey, Mom, could you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without hands in a minute?"
Me, chuckling: "I don't know."
Jake: "Me neither. That's why I asked."

7. Alyssa: "One day, can we go to the junk yard and get some stuff so we can make things?" 

8. Jake: "What do you think goes best with ice cream?"
Me: "Hmm . . . brownies."
Jake: "I think anything you make . . . well, any dessert you make . . . A hamburger! That would be good, but much better by itself."

9. Jake, while playing: "We only invite handsome and pretty people, and you're the prettiest person we've ever seen."

10. Making triple berry jam with a fairy princess.


11. Me: "I ate too much. I feel like I ate half a cow."
Zac, innocently: "You do? Can I feel?" {pushes on my leg and makes a confused face}

12. Alyssa, after running around in 90-degree weather: "I'm already sweating in my armpits! I didn't even know that girls could sweat in their armpits!"

13. Jake, looking in the mirror: "I'm having a staring contest with myself."


What made you smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment