Sunday, September 15, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 9/6/13

Jake (7½), Alyssa (5), Zac (3½), Tyler (1)

Happy Weekend! Did you notice that I haven't posted Smiles for two whole weeks?!? That has never happened before! We were on our staycation last week. We planned so many fun things that week that I didn't get a chance to blog. And this past week? Well, I don't really have a good excuse. Lazy, I guess. But don't worry, I'll still be posting two different lists full of quotes sure to make you smile.  


1. Jake, about a soccer game: "Either we beat them or they beat us." 

2. Alyssa, using the apple peeler/corer after watching Leighton use it: "Ugh, you make it look easy."

3. Zac, wanting to build a block tower at his seat on the kitchen table: "Mommy, can you get the jelly off the table?"
Me: "Who made the mess?"
Zac: "I'm pretty sure Tyler."

4.

5. Alyssa: "How do you know if babies are boys or girls when they're born? Because girls have long eyelashes?"

6. Alyssa, about a cookie: "It looks so good I don't want to eat it."

7. Zac, after getting his own notebook: "Now I don't have to scribble in Alyssa's!"

8. Alyssa, while coloring: "I'm making Zac this surprise only because I love him."

9.

10. Jake, while standing outside watching the lightning: "Wow, this is like watching a huge move, only better!"

11. Zac: "I want some apple mush." (aka homemade applesauce)

12. Alyssa: "You know what some kids do? When they're older, like almost 10, when they're like 9. They lie on their bed on their tummy and write in their notebook."
13. Zac, drinking water: "Seals are swimming in my tummy with every drink!"

What made you smile this week? Don't forget to look for another list of Smiles tomorrow!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment