Friday, November 8, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 11/1/13

Jake (7½), Alyssa (5½), Zac (3½), Tyler (1½)


Happy Friday! Wow, have things been busy at our house. Zac turned 4 earlier this week, today is Leighton's birthday, and we're having a party tomorrow! Between birthdays and parties, I've made 5 batches of cake/cupcakes in the past week. I'm finishing up the reviewing year with the Crew this week and will get a break for the next month. We have an international dinner at church on Sunday and a missions conference throughout the week. This list should have been posted last week, so I'm a bit behind. This week's list should be up sometime this weekend, too . . . as long as I can find a moment or two!

1. Zac, pointing to an outlet: "Why can't I plug it out?"

2. Jake: "I know what some rich people should do. They should make a huge catapult, fill it with money, and fling it so all the money flies to people who don't have any money."

3. Zac, after I prayed for Tyler to feel better and his ear infection to be healed: "That was a sweet praying."

4. Zac, out of nowhere: "I like broccoli."
Me: "You do?"
Zac: "Yeah, because I have teeth."

5. 

6. Alyssa, proudly: "I teached myself."

7. Zac, eating lunch: "Mommy, you are the best chef-er in the whole wide world."

8. Zac: "Toys Arrest -- It's where the police go to arrest the toys." (aka Toys-R-Us)

9. Me, to Zac after he had licked the chocolate batter off the spatula: "Don't wipe it on your clothes. Get a napkin."
Alyssa: "It's ok if I do it though because my shirt is brown."

10. Me, while talking to Leighton about Tyler throwing things in the fish tank: "The kid is something else."
Zac: "The kid is trouble!"

11. Zac, practicing his Bible verse: "Wherefore Haman sought to destroy all the juice. Hey, can I have some juice?"
Me: "It's Jews, and no, you may have some water."
Zac, dejected: "Maybe he should have destroyed all the water instead."


What made you smile this week?
Pin It

1 comment: