Friday, January 24, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 1/24/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½) 


Happy Friday! We got great news at Tyler's 6-month checkup for his ears this week. Everything is looking great--no wax build up, no infections, and the tubes are working well and still in place! He is officially over all of the complications from last year. We are very thankful that he is staying healthy this winter. I hope you got some great, smiley news this week, too.


 
1. Zac, looking at our Roman numeral clock: "Look, it's V o'clock."

2. Me: "Zac, is this yours?"
Zac: "No, it's mine."

3. Every single picture in this post. Every one.

4. Jake: "For some reason, my feet feel excited."
 
5. I was talking to Leighton when Tyler grabbed the phone and ran off. "Hi! Daddy!" He sure does love his daddy.

6. Me: "I need to do some laundry."
Zac: "I'll do laundry with you so it goes faster."

7. Going on an all-day date alone with Leighton, while my parents watched the kids.

8. Me: "Who made this mess, Ty?"
Tyler: "Daddy."
Me: "Oh, Daddy did it?"
Tyler: "Mmhmm."

9. Alyssa, because Tyler scribbled on her paper: "Try to show a little more respect."

10. Alyssa: "I think God is the best colorer ever."

11. Zac, after a firetruck drove by: "Mom! Fighter-fighters are real!"

12. Alyssa: "I'm very, very, very hot. But I'm also very cold."


What made you smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment