Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½)
Happy Friday! It's been a constantly-try-to-keep-Tyler-out-of-trouble week. I think it's obvious after reading through the kids' quote, too. He keeps us busy and makes us Smile.
1. Jake: "My haircut matches my shirt."
2. Jake: "Tyler's good at anything that involves being bad."
3. Jake: "Zac, stop chewing with your mouth."
4. Zac, to Tyler: "Don't touch anything!"
5. Jake let Alyssa help him make pancakes and kept referring to her as his "junior assistant."
6. Me, giving a clue while playing a guessing game: "It's something I really like."
7. Jake, to Tyler: "Just because you're cute, doesn't mean you're going to get everything you want."
8. Alyssa, chewing: "I never knew paper tasted like snow."
9. Jake: "Tyler is known for his trouble. Not that many people know him though, so it's ok."
10. Jake: "Do you know my Bible's name? Holy Bible."
11. Jake, about Tyler: "If there isn't any trouble he can get into, he makes some."
What made you Smile this week?