Friday, April 4, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 3/28/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (6), Zac (4), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! I am still trying to play catch-up, so this is last week's list. Our "baby" celebrated his second birthday, I cleaned up lots of messes, and we all had many reasons to Smile.


1. Jake: "{Girl from church} asked me to marry her."
Me: "And what did you say?"
Jake: "I told her 'Not if God doesn't want me to.'"

2. Tyler sitting and playing with a car and randomly saying colors, "Yewo. Geen. Purpo. Boo."

3.
 
4. Jake: "Hi."
Me: "Hi. You look guilty."
Jake: "I was trying to remember where I put my gum. Then I remembered that I spit it out."

5. Jake: "I could make dinner."
Alyssa: "You don't know how. All you could make is eggs."
Jake: "Yes, I can. I can make corned beef and pasta fagioli. "

6. Zac: "I think hiccups are scared of water."

7. Tyler helping me "wash" the windows.

8. Zac: {Achoo} Mom, I almost got you!
Me, teasing: "Oh, no, don't sneeze on me."
Zac: "Yeah, 'cause you're pretty. Why would I sneeze on you when you're pretty?"

9. Zac: "Tyler's playing with the confuser!" (diffuser)


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment