Friday, September 19, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 9/19/14

Jake (8½), Alyssa (6), Zac (4½), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! Last week I talked about Tyler and his not taking naps. This week, I got him to nap 2 days! (Hey, it's a big deal, haha.) Also, he got to take a turn spending the night with Gramma and Papa all by himself for the very time. He was so excited. Leighton set up 2 new big bookcases in the basement, so the other 3 kids and I spent the day organizing. So much fun! Lots of reasons to Smile.


1. Zac: "Remember when Ty gave me a bloody nose?'
Alyssa: "I remember it like it was yesterday."
Me: "It was yesterday."

2. Alyssa, looking at a loaf of pumpkin bread that I made: "That is a work of art."

3. Zac: "Mmm, dinner smells good."
Me: "Thank you, but I've barely started cooking yet."
Zac: "It smells cold."

4.

5. Zac, playing the Wii: "Jake, you're the best boxer in the whole wide world!"
Alyssa: "Other than God."
Zac: "Mmhmm."

6. Jake, telling me about a book he was reading: ". . . And it's getting really exciting!"

7. Zac:"Where's Ty?"
Me: "At Gramma's."
Zac: "I miss him." 

8. Alyssa: "Mine has double much."
Jake: "Double much? Now you're talking like Zac."

9.

10. Jake: "I've never seen somebody take a better picture than Grandma."

11. Alyssa, because Zac was being silly: "Oh, brother."
Zac: "I'm not your brother."

12. Zac: "Is that Spanish?"
Jake: "No, it's English."
Zac: "What's English?"

13. Zac: "We have everything except some things."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment