Friday, February 27, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 2/27/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (6½), Zac (5), Tyler (2½), Nicholas (2 months)


Happy Friday! We've had a pretty typical week. We baked a cake, made a batch of play dough, read some books, and loved on the baby lots. Alyssa lost her 4th tooth when Jake's head collided with hers and knocked it out. These little ones makes sure life is never boring and full of Smiles! I am blessed.


1. Zac: "Did you feed Nick at night?"
Me: "Yes."
Zac: "Oh, then you fed him thrice today. That means 3 times."

2. Jake, watching The Sound of Music: "Where are the Yatzees?" (Nazis)

3. Zac, holding his eye: "Alyssa punched me."
Me, calling: "Alyssa!"
Alyssa: "Yes?"
Me: "Did you punch Zac?"
Alyssa: "I didn't mean to punch him there."
Me: "But you meant to punch him?"
Alyssa: "Uh huh. He did something really, reeeally bad to me."
Me: "He did? What did he do?"
Alyssa: ". . . I don't remember."


 4.

5. Tyler was yelling over the sound of my blow dryer, "Don't be loud, Mommy!!!"

6. Me, because Zac kissed Nicholas: "You love that baby?"
Zac: "Yeah, I love him so much that my head could burst off!"

7. Jake, looking at the ad on the Kindle: "Look, Anne of Green Gables! Can we get it? You said I had to read the book before I can watch the movie." 

8. Jake: "Can I have some?"
Me: "No, you have to eat breakfast."
Jake: "But they are breakfast! They're fruit snacks."

9. Alyssa: "I think I should have obeyed the first time."

10. Zac, about Nicholas: "First, he was so tiny. Then, he got really big magically."

11. Me: "Stop trying to eat the baby's face off."
Alysa: "But it looks so yummy."
Me: "Can't argue with you there."


What made you Smile this week?

  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment