Friday, May 15, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 5/15/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (7), Zac (5), Tyler (3), Nicholas (5 months)


Happy Friday! This week was filled with Mother's Day activities, playing in the rain and jumping in puddles, making dandelion recipes, and smiling a lot.


1. Me: "I wish I could find that."
Alyssa: "You probably put it somewhere you forgot."

2.  Me: "That's too much toothpaste."
Zac, smiling: "I can't result it."
Me: "You can't result it?"
Zac: "Yeah, I can't put it back in."
Me: "You can't resolve it?'
Zac: "Yeah!"

3.

4. Jake: "Mom, am I in 5th grade or 4th grade?"
Me: "4th grade."
Jake: "But I'm doing 5th grade work."
Me: "And according to age, you really should be in 3rd grade."

5. Alyssa: "What if God gave Mom another baby?"
Jake: "That would be amazing."

6. Me: "Why are you so handsome?
Zac: "I don't know
Me: "Do you look like your daddy?
Zac, confused: "Noooo."
Me: "Yes, you do."
Zac: "But I'm not as bald as him."

7.

8. Tyler: "Mommy, we hafta move the couch!"
Me: "I can't. I'm not strong enough to move the couch."
Tyler: "But Daddy's strong to move it."

9. Watching Alyssa play with Nicholas and laugh so hard she was nearly in tears.

10. Alyssa, whispering: "Mom, can you hear me?"
Me, whispering: "No, I can't."
{laughing}
Jake, to Alyssa: When you're that old, your hearing is so good you can hear a candle blow out."

 
What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment