Friday, May 8, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 5/8/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (7), Zac (5), Tyler (3), Nicholas (4 months)


Happy Friday! We've had a busy week filled with purging, special services at church, and playing in the sunshine. And lots of Smiles.


1. Zac, tattlting: "Alyssa said I'm onoxious! . . . What does that mean?"

2. Jake: "Why did the hot dog lose the race? . . . He couldn't ketchup! Get it catch up! I just made that up."

3. Tyler: "What's that?"
Me: "Yeast."
Tyler: "What's that?"
Me: "Yeast."
Tyler, pointing: "What's that?"
Me: "It's yeast. How many times do I need to tell you?"
Tyler: "Eleven."

4.

5. Alyssa and Zac were fighting over LEGO pieces. As Alyssa was getting frustrated, I heard her begin to quote Ephesians 4:32 under her breath, while gritting her teeth, "And be ye kind, one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another . . . "

6. Tyler: "Where do we go today?"
Me: "Church."
Tyler: "But . . . how 'bout Gramma's?"

7. Jake: "Who took my belt? Hey, mom? Do you know where my belt is?"
Me: "No."
Jake: ". . . Huh, I'm wearing it."

8. 

9. Me, when Tyler woke from his nap: "Would you like to go outside? Jake and Alyssa are in the backyard."
Tyler: "What! That would be great! That would be amazing!"

10. Alysa: "Thank you for being my mommy."

11. Jake: "Nicky, don't ever grow up. You might be our last baby, and I want you to stay little."
Me: "Good idea."
Jake: "Did you notice I added might in there?"


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

1 comment: