Friday, January 29, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 1/22/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)

Happy Friday! We had major plumbing problems and spent this week with my parents. I'm writing a post about all the reasons to be thankful about the whole situation. Until then, we can Smile about some funny things that happened during this time.

1. Zac: "I want to tear a dollar in half to see if quarters fall out."

2. My Mom: "How come you're so cute?"
Tyler: "Because I'm smart."

3. Tyler, annoyed while driving: "Mama, come on, a car just passed us."

4. Nicholas eating chocolate chip muffins.

5. Alyssa: "Jake, you know that LEGO set you want? There's a 55% chance I'm going to get it and a 45% chance that I'm not."

6. Jake: "How many years are you in 7th grade?"

7. Jake: "Jokes don't make sense until you get them."

8. Tyler: "Mama, look! I made 27!"
Me: "Good job! You made nice 7s. Twenty-seven is actually 2 7 though."
Tyler: "That's what I did--two 7s!"

9. Tyler: "Mama, I know a good thing you do."
Me: "What's that?"
Tyler: "You're shorter and Daddy's bigger."

10. Tyler, while waiting in the van while Leighton went into a store: "Mommy, can you buckle out me so I can give you a kiss?"

11. Jake: "What do you call a pedestrian who went through a red light? . . . A Pe-dead-strian."

What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

1 comment: