Friday, February 12, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 2/5/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)


Happy Friday! This week was filled with lots of reading, some Valentine's crafts, and many Smiles.


1. Jake: "I ran it in 9.4 seconds. I must have been tired from all the running though, because the next time, I ran it in 10 seconds."

2. Zac, covering my hair with Alyssa's hair bows, clips, and barrettes; sincerely: "We should do this sometime right before we leave for church. You would look so pretty!"

3. Me: "Are you ready to go to Gramma's?"
Alyssa: "I forgot it was Friday."
Tyler: "I love all the Fridays!"

4.

5. Jake, singing: "Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grow
Back to my home
I dare not go
For if I do
My mother will say,
'Did you ever see a LEGO
driving a winnebago?'
Down by the bay."

6. Tyler: "I like that God made us." 

7. Tyler: "Mama, I want you to trap me in that box!"
Me: "Ok, Ty-Ty."
Tyler: "First, you need duct tape!"

8.

9. Tyler: "Why did the water not want to cross the road?"
Me: "I don't know. Why?"
Tyler: "Because there was a man on the other side of the road who wanted to drink the water!"

10. Tyler: "I like Gramma's car. It's so cute! It has only 2 seats--1 seat for Gramma and 1 spot for me."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment