Friday, May 20, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 4/29/16


Jake (10), Alyssa (8), Zac (6), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1)


Happy Friday! Did you Smile this week?


1. Zac: "I heard the growl of a thunder storm."

2. Tyler, trying to decide between two snacks: "Do I want dis one or dat one? . . . Dis one. Hey, dis one starts with a D!"

3. Tyler: "Knock, knock."
Me: "Who's there?"
Tyler: "Banana."
Me: "Banana who?"
Tyler: "Banana I never said orange!"

4.

5. Tyler: "Ahoy, you matey!"
Me: "Tyler, I can hear you all the way on the other side of the house. Pirates need to be quiet sometimes."
Tyler: "Yeah, because babies are sleeping."

6. Alyssa: "I love Nicky so much that I gave him my biggest blueberry."

7. Zac (kindergarten): "Mom, give me a hard addition."
Me: "Ok, what's 125 + 175?"
Zac, mentally figuring the solution: "300."

8. Zac: "Dad, now you give me a hard one."
Leighton: "What's 1,524 + 1,323?"
Zac, again mentally figuring the solution, without the numbers being repeated: "2,847."

9.

10. Me: "Since you two won't stop being mean, you each have to do two nice things for each other. And the other person gets to pick one of the things."
Jake: "I know what nice thing she (Alyssa) can do for me."
Me: "What's that?"
Jake: "Take away once nice thing that I have to do for her!"

11. Alyssa: "Who doesn't like tacos?!? Crazy people, that's who."

12. Me: Ugh, I don't think I got pictures of you painting that." (for a review)
Jake: "Uh oh, that's not going to be good for your reputation."


What made you Smile this week?




Pin It

1 comment: