Friday, February 3, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 1/20/17

Jake (11), Alyssa (8½), Zac (7), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (2)


Happy Friday!  This week we got some new curriculum, worked on science experiments, and spent a lot of time reading. What made you Smile?


1. Jake: "Nicholas, you're way too cute. Like unbelievably cute."

2. Tyler, eating dinner: "There's a mushroom in mine."
Me: "If you eat it with everything else, you won't even taste it."
Tyler, nodding: "I heard that before."

3. Taking these two to the used book store and seeing how excited they were.

 
4. Tyler, playing with a handheld mirror: "Look! The light is reflectioning over there!"

5. Jake, after a 4-day missions conference at church: "It's over already? I wish it were longer."

6. Me: "Look! There are 44,444 miles on the van!"
Nicholas: "Miles?"
Me: "Yes."
Nicholas: "Oh, beebee."
Me: "No, not baby Myles (cousin). Driving miles."
Nicholas: "Beebee hug!"
Me: "You want to give baby Myles a hug?"
Nicholas: "Queeeeeeeze!"

7. Alyssa, eating breakfast: "Oh, man, my teeth are tired."

8. 

9. Jake: "One time at church, Dad asked me where Tyler was and I said, 'I don't know. Am I my brother's keeper?'"
Me: "And then you got in trouble?"
Jake, laughing: "Yes, ma'am, but it was kinda worth it!"

10. Alyssa: "People lie on the internet all the time."
Me: "And how do you know this?"
Alyssa: "TV."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment