Friday, October 20, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 10/20/17


Jake (11 1/2), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (7 1/2), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (2 1/2)


Happy Friday! This week, Jake made a pumpkin pie almost completely by himself (including the crust!), I had an MRI to determine what treatment I need for my ankle, and all the kiddos spent a night at my parents.


1. Tyler: "I told Alyssa that she's beautiful. And I think that you're beautiful."

2, Zac: "Can I kiss you and hug you?"
Me: "You can always kiss me and hug me, sweetheart."
Zac: "And I always do."

3. Alyssa: "I hate when my teeth itch."

4. Nicholas calling Hershey Kisses "Horsey Kisses." 

5. Nicholas, trying to pull an air-tight lid off a bowl: "I can't open it! It's frozen!"

6. Sometimes it just hits me how blessed I am, like walking into the living room and seeing all these shoes lined up. Each pair of those little shoes represents a piece of my heart. 



7. Me, after discussing Isaiah 6:8: "That's also a song. {singing} Here am I Lord, send me."
Jake: "I used to think it was 'Here am I Lord, Sammy.'"

8. Tyler, about a Lego creation: "I made that because I really love Alyssa."

9. Zac, reading about ocean animals: "These are some really interesting facts."

10. Nicholas: "Look, Mama! Rainbow!"
Me: "That's a nice rainbow."
Nicholas: "No. Pritty rainbow."

11. Alyssa: "I just saw a tumbleweed go down our street!  . . . It was a grocery bag."


12. Jake, pouring sweetened condensed milk: "Man, this is definitely condensed. I mean, how did they get all that in there?"



What made you Smile this week? 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment