Monday, October 8, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 6/29/18

Jake (12 1/2), Alyssa (10), Zac (8 1/2), Tyler (6), Nicholas (3 1/2)


Happy Monday! I'm still working on catching up on Smile lists, so it's been fun remembering the laughs we had a few month ago. But what about you? Did you have a funny situation or quote recently? We'd love to laugh with you!


1. Nicholas was eating slices of pepperoni and then found salami in the refrigerator. "Is this the daddy one?"

2. Zac, to me: "Good night, my Beautiful."

3. The kids love playing with the animals on my brother's farm.


4. The kids were all having a sleep over in the same room. They were supposed to be sleeping because it was late, but there was a lot of giggling and talking still going on. As I walked closer to the room, I could hear them all singing:
"I'm all wrapped up. I'm all tied up. I'm all tangled up in Jesus. I'm all wrapped up. I'm all tied up. I'm all tangled up in God."

5. Nicholas was telling me the best friends of each family member.
Me: "Who is your friend?"
Nicholas: "I don't have a fwiend."
Me: "Can Mama be your friend?"
Nicholas: "No! You are not a kid!"

6. Nicholas, hugging my neck and kissing my cheek: "I love you. You a sweet boy."

7. Picnic dinner and geocaching fun at the park.


8. Nicholas: "One, two, free, five, six, seben, eight, nine, ten!"
Me: "Good job! But what happened to four?"
Nicholas: "We don't need four."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment