Thursday, May 16, 2019

Things That Make Me Smile 11/2/18

Jake (12 1/2), Alyssa (10 1/2), Zac (8 1/2), Tyler (6 1/2), Nicholas (3 1/2)


This week, we played board games by the fire, spent much time at church for a conference, and just enjoyed being together as a family.


1. Jake, making up a joke during Missions Week at church: "Where are cows missionaries to? . . . The uddermost part of the Earth."

2. Alyssa, rearranging the clothes at the thrift store: "I want to work here when I grow up. Wanna know why?"
Me: "Why?"
Alyssa: "I want to organize everything."

3.

4. Me, teasing because the kids were being silly: "I think I need to go back to the store."
Jake: "What! You were already there for 2 hours."
Me: "I am allowed to leave sometimes. You can't survive without me for a few hours?"
Jake, being sarcastically dramatic: "No!"
Me, laughing: "I think it was ok. You were with your dad. He can handle it." 
Jake: "No, he can't. He's not a professional."

5. Nicholas calling a platypus a "potypus."

6. Jake, making up a joke: "What did the electrician say when someone called him? . . . Watt?"

7.

8. Nicholas, in the van: "I got my hotted seat on." (aka heated seat)

9. Me: "Do you know how much I love you?"
Nicholas, giggling: "Yes."
Me: "How much?"
Nicholas: "Higher than Daddy!"


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment