Friday, September 20, 2019

Things That Make Me Smile 12/28/18

Jake (13), Alyssa (10 1/2), Zac (9), Tyler (6 1/2), Nicholas (4)

Happy Friday! I am finishing up my Smiles for 2018. These took place the second half of December. This is my favorite time of year, filled with family and fun! 


1. Nicholas, singing along with the dreidel song: "Oh, turtle, turtle, turtle! I made it out of clay, and when it's dry and ready, the turtle I will play!"

2. Nicholas: "Dad's going to fix that later. He's the master."

3.

4. Nicholas, because I had a charcoal facial mask on: "Mama, with that on your face, you should put pickles on your eyes." (cucumbers)

5. Nicholas calling truffles troubles.

6. Me: "When you wake up, you're not going to be my favorite 3-year-old anymore."
Nicholas: "Why not?"
Me: "Because you're not going to be 3."
Nicholas, smiling: "Oh, yeah, 5!"
Me: "Not 5. How old are you going to be?"
Nicholas, pouting: "4. I don't want to be that one."

7. Me: "Do you know how much I love you?"
Nicholas: "100! And 3, 4, 5!"

8. Every year my mom and I have a big baking day and make a bunch of goodies to pass out to family and friends.


9. Nicholas: "Mama, at church, I do not want to dive in that water." (baptistery)

10. Me: "Nicholas, you're going to have to wait a minute."
Nicholas: "Yes, sir, mother."

11. Nicholas, wanting to be excused for dinner: "Mama, may I be stuffed?"

12. Zac: "The wise men didn't show up until about 2 years after Jesus was born."
Alyssa: "But the wise women showed up right away, because they took a shortcut."



What made you Smile this week?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment