Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Make It Monday: Hershey Kissmas Tree

Certain crafts are easier than others. Certain attitudes are better than others. Combine a more complicated craft with a crabby child, and you have a not-so-fun activity. The craft itself is simple. I've made this many times. Not with kids though. I take a styrofoam cone and use straight pins to stick Hershey Kisses on it. I didn't take into account that it would be difficult for Jacob and Alyssa to place the chocolates in the proper places and be able to push the pin through. After a few tries, we made an assembly line. Alyssa would get the candy, Jake would get the pin, and I would put them on the cone. It worked much better this way, aside from the fact that Alyssa didn't want to participate and whined most of the time. She lasted about half-way, and Jake and I finished by ourselves. She was, however, very proud to show Daddy the tree that she made. 





Pin It

1 comment: