Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pantry Surprise 7/14/11

We are constantly finding Legos everywhere - on the living room floor, on the kitchen counter, in all the bedrooms, in the bathroom . . .


 
  . . . and in the pantry. Jacob is obsessed with Legos. Obsessed, I tell you. (Though there could be worse things, I suppose.) When he gets a new set, he immediately puts it together, and then turns around and takes it apart to build and design a new creation. I'm always amazed by his creativity.

I'm not always amazed when I step on a stray piece that has been neglected off to the side. Or when I find one in Zac's mouth. 

Technically, I guess the safest place for him to forget a Lego would be in the pantry. No one can step on it, and it wouldn't end up in Zac's mouth since he can't open the door . . . yet.

Now, if only Jake could construct a Lego padlock for the fridge to keep Zac out of there too . . .
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Legos EVERYWHERE! Better up somewhere than on the floor to be stepped on, I guess.
    Have you tried that Alfredo Mac & Cheese? We really liked it!
    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know about the lego thing. One of my sons LOVE legos. Pantry sounds like a great idea, lol

    Visiting from the crew!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not legos quite yet at my house, but there are matchbox, hotwheels, and CARS everywhere!!!

    Following you back!
    TOS CREW

    http://www.thewellsspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete