K5 Learning is an online learning program for students in kindergarten - 5th grades. It includes 4 programs in 1 - reading, spelling, math, and math facts. K5 Learning is not a full curriculum, but instead is to be used as a supplement source.
- K5 Reading helps kids become strong readers and develop a love of reading. This award-winning program covers phonemic awareness, phonics, sight words, vocabulary and reading comprehension.
- K5 Spelling is an advanced vocabulary program which improves language skills one word at a time. We feature adaptive instruction, automatic word generation, an optimized visual interface, and a 150,000+ word database.
- K5 Math is an award-winning program which builds self confidence and a deep understanding of math concepts. K5 Math covers numbers and operations, geometry, measurement (including time and money), algebraic thinking and data analysis.
- K5 Math Facts uses adaptive technology to help kids develop instant recall of basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts. Progress on each and every math fact is monitored until mastery is obtained.
Alyssa (3 yr) and Jake (6 yr) enjoyed practicing facts with K5 Learning. Since Alyssa is so young, she started right at the beginning and is doing well with her lessons. Jake is a little older and can already read, so he took the assessment test to ensure proper placement in the program. Any time that he can skip ahead is exciting to him! The students can see their results at the end of each lesson. This visual aid makes it easier for them to see their progress. Also, there are detailed reports in the parent's section to see how each child is doing.
Pricing options are as follows:
Monthly Subscription Yearly Subscription
First child - $25 First child - $199
Additional children - $15 Additional children - $129
They even offer a FREE 14-day trial to see if K5 Learning is right for your family or you can try sample lessons. There is also a very helpful video tour that explains exactly how to use the program. For more information, visit their website at www.k5learning.com.
You can read more TOS Crew reviews of this program HERE.
* I was given a temporary subscription in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.