Friday, March 16, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 2/16/18


Jake (12), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (3)


Happy Friday! We had a smile-filled week. How about you?


1. Alyssa, excitedly, watching popcorn kernels pop in a pot while I was making kettle corn: "This is more exciting than watching paint dry!"

2. Nicholas: "Mama, I need you."
Me: "You need me?"
Nicholas: "Yeah, on the couch and read."

3. Nicholas, in the bathroom: "I get toilet paper for you."
Me: "It's ok. I can handle it."
Nicholas: "I do it. Let me do the honor."

4.

5. Nicholas, watching the big kids have a snowball fight: "Oh, no! Jake frew a 'nowball on Zachy hat! Dat not nice! He a bad boy!"

6. Nicholas, eating a glazed donut: "Dis taste like watermelon."

7. Zac: "I spy something beautiful."
Alyssa: "Mom!"
Zac: "Wow, you got that fast."

8. Nicholas, telling us his story from church and calling manna "nana bread." (banana)

9.

10. Nicholas, pointing to a pear: "Mama, can I eat parrot?"

11. Tyler, because he dropped his water bottle in slush on the ground before getting into the van: "Ewe, it has ice on it."
Me, wiping it off: "I thought you liked ice with your water."
Tyler: "Mooooom, not like that. Ewe! . . . That was a funny joke though."

12. Nicholas, pointing: "I did dat, Mama. I sorry."
Me: "You got yogurt on the wall? How did you do that?"
Nicholas: "I bless you-ed on my 'poon."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment