Friday, March 2, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 2/9/18


Jake (12), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (3)


Happy Friday! This week was pretty typical for us--lots of Lego, lots of reading, lots of family board games. Did you make time to Smile?


1. Jake: "Mom, if it weren't for you, I'd be a pack rat."

2. Nicholas, standing on the kitchen table singing: "My God so big! My God so mighty! My God so mighty and big!"

3. Nicholas, looking outside after a big snowfall and the sun reflecting off it: "I can't see my eyes out dere!"

4.

5. Me: ". . . I don't know, Nick."
Nicholas: "My name Nicky."

6. Tyler: "I want to play (professional) football!"
Alyssa: "No you don't. They play on Sundays."

7. Tyler, earnestly: "I have lightning feet; I run pretty fast. I'm really strong, too."

8. Watching the kids dissect a singing stuffed parrot

9. Leighton built a Nerf wall.


10. Nicholas, because his van window was snowy and foggy: "My window yucky. I want a new one window."

11. Tyler: "When I drink a lot, I get faster and faster!"



What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment