Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 3/23/18

Jake (12), Alyssa (10), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (3)


Leighton and I went away alone this past weekend (for the first time in 4 years!)(thanks for being so wonderful and watching our crazy crew, Dad and Mom! <3 ), so I wasn't able to get a Smile list posted until today. This particular week was full of Smiles as we celebrated both Alyssa's 10th birthday and Tyler's Special Day alone with Mom for his 6th birthday. So busy, so fun.

1. Tyler: "I had water in my mouth and my head was upside down, and I swallowed. That's just weird, right? I was fighting gravity."

2. Nicholas: "Mama, you not little yet."

3. Zac: "Nicky is like a cheetah. He gets too much energy and runs so fast. He has sharp nails, too, but they never retract like a cheetah."

4.

5. Alyssa, eating her birthday cake: "Mom always works magic with cakes."

6. Jake, about something Nicholas did: "I thought it was ridiculously cute."

7. Tyler, drinking Berry Sprite, making a face: "That's powerful."
Me: "If you don't like it, we can get you something else."
Tyler: "I do like it. I like powerful drinks."

8. Alyssa: "I want a new, big chapter book to read. I've been craving one."

9.

10. Me: "Hey, what happened to my apple?"
Nicholas, walking into the kitchen: "You talking 'bout dis apple?" {smiles mischievously and takes a big bite}
Me: "Yeah, that apple."

11. Tyler, banging on the table: "I was smacking it as hard as I can, and I didn't even get hurt! {smacks it again} I was smacking it even harder than I can that time, and I still didn't get hurt! I'm so cool."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment