Friday, October 14, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile 10/14/11

1. Jake: "Mommy, what's a hippie?"
Alyssa: "A potamus."
Jake: "A hippiepotamus? Hahahaha!"

2. Alyssa: "You're wearing earrings."
Me: "Yes, I am."
Alyssa: "Do you have holes in your ears?"
Me: "Yes."
Alyssa: "Huh? How did that happen?!?"

3. Alyssa was hitting herself in the head with her hand. When I asked why, she said, "I'm trying to get the blood out."

4. The kids were looking out the front window at the leaves falling off the trees. A man happened to walk up to our door to put in a flyer. After he walked away, Zac started yelling, "Daddy! Daddy!" Jake responded, "That's not Daddy. It didn't even look like him. Daddy's much more handsomer."

5. Jake, while praying, ". . . and thank you for giving me a good imagination to build things."

6. Zac was "eating" my leg. "Om om om, 'licious!"

7. Jake built a very intricate car out of LEGOs. He explained every single part of it, but I was distracted and didn't respond like normal. "Aren't you amazed?" he asked.


What made you smile this week?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment