Friday, October 28, 2011

Zac's Second Birthday Party

We celebrated Zac's birthday a little early before my grandparents head down to Florida for the winter. It's been a year since I wrote this post describing his birth story. (What an amazing story it is! And I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm the mom.) I look back on that day, and I'm still in awe how God orchestrated so many events to fall perfectly in place. It still humbles me.

This little boy is the sweetest little thing. He loves to cuddle. He doesn't even complain when I kiss and smooch on his cheeks over and over again! He's very compassionate. Just an all-around sweetheart.

On the other hand, he loves to play rough with his siblings. He can take either of them down at any given moment. He loves to laugh and play. He especially likes to eat. He's a fantastic sleeper and asks to go to bed. He's rarely ever crabby.

We've had the privilege of knowing him for 2 years and look forward to many, many more.

Let the celebration begin!

 Waiting so patiently to open his presents. Oh, the anticipation!


 Here we go . . .


I don't know. Did he like his gifts?


 What do you think? Excited?


 How about now?


Yeah, pretty sure he loved them all.


 He also loved his Blue's Clues cake that his auntie made for him.


Then, he moved on to lick, er, eat the candle. He got a waxy biteful, made a face, and opened his mouth for more. Silly boy.

 He soon set his sights on something better though. (I love the look on Alyssa's face.)


Charlie Chaplin?


 It's like one big, personal cupcake.


Yep, I think the birthday boy had a pretty good time.


Happy Second Birthday, Zachy!
Pin It

2 comments: