Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pantry Surprise 5/26/12

I know you're totally going to be jealous.


After all, not everyone finds . . . 




dirty socks in their pantry!

This is not the first time I've found laundry in my pantry, like the time I couldn't even post a picture or the time I had no explanation. At least this time it makes sense. See, our pantry is over our basement stairs, so the one side is sloped. Jake told me he took off his socks because he kept slipping as he tried to climb the wall to reach something on the top shelf.  Just like the other pantry surprises, he forgot about them and shut the door. There they remained until I entered the pantry a little white later.

I suppose there could be worse things to stumble upon, as long as they don't expect me to cook up some dirty socks for dinner!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment