Monday, May 21, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile 5/18/12

It's the second week of posting my Smiles on Monday. Things have been so busy around here. I'm completely convinced that with each child you have, you lose an hour of the day. Maybe two. It seems like I'm always saying "It's {insert time here} already?" and "It's {insert day here} already?" Does life ever slow down? No, probably not for a long while. So, in the meantime, let's smile!

1. I was singing to Zac and he replied, "I don't want dat song. I want my Jesus Loves Me."

2. Jake: "Can you really pay 20¢ on a down-payment for a hotdog?"

3. Zac: "Those doggies are ruffing at us."

4. Jake learned to ride his bike!  

5.

6. Jake, talking about Tyler: "He doesn't do much, but he sure is cute."

7. Jake and Alyssa were using an app on the iPad that records what you say. They were having so much fun and laughing a lot. Jake recorded himself goo-goo gaga-ing like a baby and played it back for Tyler. Then he said, "I don't think he understood."

8. Jake was singing the books of the New Testament and made up some new ones: First and Second Balognians (from the land of Balogna, of course.) Then followed the book of Accordions. He thought he was so funny.

9. Zac: "Mommy, Grandma's here!"
Me: "Oh, good. Why don't you go play with her?"
Zac: "Ok, Mommy, after I give her a kiss."
Pin It

1 comment: