Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pantry Surprise 6/21/12

Today is our anniversary! It's amazing how fast the past 9 years have flown by.




This was actually my second surprise of the day. First of all, Leighton brought home a dozen roses yesterday so I could enjoy them the entire day today. Then, I found a card when I opened up the laptop this morning. 

It wasn't until 1:30 pm that I found this second card. And I even had to close the pantry door when I got up this morning because he left it open, but I didn't see it! Of course, he says he left it open on purpose so I would see it, but he always leaves the door open so I didn't think twice about it. I eventually found it as I was closing the door after the kids left it open. 

I think we need to practice closing doors in our house. And when I say we, I mean the rest of my family.

Regardless, it was a pleasant surprise. 



Want to catch up on other Pantry Surprises? You can find the entire list here.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment