Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pantry Surprise 9/22/12

I said it before, and I'll say it again: My kids are geniuses. 

They really know how to maximize their time. Remember this tip? They have implemented it many times since then. Just think how much time they've saved!

Their ingenuity has amazed me once again.



See? A hanger in the shower! 

I didn't even notice it until I was in there. I thought, how silly, a hanger in the shower. Then, a hanger in the shower! Of course. We should totally start hanging our clothes in there. Who needs closets? Just think how much time we'd save if we didn't have to go to our rooms to get clothes before bathing! And then we just get dressed right there once we're done. 

Geniuses, I tell ya. 


Want to see more crazy surprises? Find them here.
     
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment