Saturday, June 22, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 6/22/13

Jake (7½), Alyssa (5), Zac (3½), Tyler (1)

Happy Weekend! Leighton and I celebrated 10 years of wonderful marriage yesterday! I am so thankful that God brought us together and has blessed us abundantly. It's been an amazing 10 years, and I look forward to many, many more.


1. Jake, while looking at old pictures: "Hey, what happened to that orange bat?"
Me: "We still have it. That's the white one we have."
Jake: "What? It fainted?!?"
Me: "Yes, it faded."

2. Listening to Jake quiz Alyssa on Bible trivia.

3. Jake: "What did Noah use to build the ark?"
Alyssa: "Wood!"
Jake: "What kind of wood"
Alyssa: "Tree wood!"

4.


5. Jake: "I'll make the biggest half chocolate and the smallest half vanilla."

6. Zac, about my dad's bruised fingernail: "Hey, why did you paint that one blue?"

7. Zac calling the tongs my ting tongs.

8. As we were driving past a White Castle, Alyssa called out, "Look, Mom! Do you see that cool garbage can?" It was the kind that had the extender so you can throw away the garbage without getting out of the car, at the end of the drive-thru. Can you tell we don't eat out very often?

9.


10 .Jake: "Hey, Mom, stopit is a compound word!"
Me: "It's stop it; two words"
Jake: "Yeah, but two words together is a compound word. So stopit is a compound word."

11. Zac calling Two-Face (from Batman) Toothpaste.

12. Jake: "I'm going to be so sweaty, I'll be like piece of watermelon."


What made you smile?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment