Saturday, May 31, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 5/30/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (6), Zac (4½), Tyler (2)

Happy weekend! This past week we went to Greenfield Village's Civil War Remembrance event, planted flowers and veggies and got some other yard work done, and enjoyed being together as a family. There are always many reasons to Smile.


1. Jake: "I think I can read hieroglyphics."

2. Zac: "Who's your favorite kid?"
Me: "I don't have a favorite kid."
Zac: "Well, now you do, 'cause it's me!"

3. Zac: "Mom, one day, can we go to the future?"

4. Tyler got into Alyssa's nail stuff and gave himself a princess pedicure.


5. Jake: "Do you know what I want to hear? Alvin and the Chipmunks singing 'Let It Go.' That would be funny!"

6. Zac: "I'm sweating. No, actually, my hair is sweating."

7. The Wordless Wednesday post this week. 

8. Zac: "I love you, by the way."

9. Zac was innocently sleeping when Tyler climbed up on the couch with a mischievous smile and a cup of water and was preparing to pour it on the unsuspecting boy. Mama saved the day--but spoiled the fun--just in time.


10. Zac: "They have pitatas at church!
Me: "What are pitatas?"
Zac: "You know, they're full of candy and covered in wrappers . . . "
Me: "Oh, piñatas!"

What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment