Friday, May 9, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 5/9/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (6), Zac (4), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! We've had a great week, and I hope you have, too. Why not share a memory of something that made you Smile this week. We'd love to Smile with you!


1. Jake: "Ugh, they ran into my leg and now it really hurts. It made a weird sound. They may have puncture one of my blood vessels."

2. Going to the Mother/Daughter luncheon at church with my grandma, mom, and Alyssa.

3. Me, while talking about nicknames: "We call you Jake even though your real name is Jacob. And we call him Zac even though his name is Zachary."
Leighton: "And we call him Ty, but his real name is Tyler."
Zac: "And we call you Dad but your real name is Daddy."

4. Going shopping alone with Alyssa and letting her pick out an outfit. 

5. Alyssa: "I neeed candy!!!"
Jake: "Actually, people don't need candy to live."
Alyssa, sincerely: "They don't?"

6. Me: "I need to put some makeup on so we can leave.
Jake: "No, you don't. You look beautiful like that."

7. Tyler's fortune inside his Chinese cookie: "You have a keen sense of humor and love a good time."
 
8. Getting my first dandelion bouquet of the season.

9. I was washing dishes when Tyler walked up, with a huge smile on his face, and sprayed me from behind with a squirt gun that he had gotten out of the bathtub.

10. Zac: "Mom, e-s-t-u: yogurt."
Me: "That's a funny way of spelling yogurt." 
Zac: "I spelled it in karate."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment