Friday, September 26, 2014

Things That Make Smile 9/26/14

Jake (8½), Alyssa (6½), Zac (4½), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! This week was filled with many memories: Alyssa's half birthday (post coming soon), Tyler's many shenanigans, and God keeping Alyssa safe through a very scary experience. That pretty much sums up life: good times, stressful times, and difficult times. I'm thankful that through it all, we still have many reasons to Smile.


1. Jake, about Tyler: "Look at him! He looks like a perfect little boy who never gets into trouble. And then you turn your back . . . and wham! He throws a baseball at a lamp!"
Me: "What?"
Jake: "It's just a figure of speech."

2. Jake: "If whoever created Legos was still alive, I'd want his autograph."

3. Zac, walking into the kitchen where I was making bread: "Mmm, I love the smell of dough."

4. Alyssa: "I like all of them, but my favorites, are all of them!"

5. "Mommy, wook at me!"

6. Tyler helped me load the dishwasher. After I started it, he said, "Good job, Mom! High five!"

7. I was blowing Tyler kisses across the room, trying to get him to blow one back. He said, "No!" and ran over to give me a real kiss. 

8. Jake: "Why do kids shove their toys under the bed?"
Me: "So they don't have to put them away."
Jake: "Nope. To keep the monsters away since there's no room!"

9. Tyler, eating homemade cinnamon swirl bread: "Mmm, belicious!" 

10. Jake: "As soon as I tasted the cookies (recipe here) I thought, An angel must have brought those down from Heaven."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment