Friday, March 27, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 3/27/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (6½), Zac (5), Tyler (2½), Nicholas (3 months)


Happy Friday! What a week! The kids were getting over being sick, Alyssa celebrated her 7th birthday, we went to visit my niece's brand new baby, Tyler celebrated his 3rd birthday, and Leighton was out of town for days so I was holding down the fort at home by myself. Lots of busyness and lots of Smiles.


1. Zac, eating caramel corn: "You used popcorn to make this? How embarrassing."

2. Alyssa: "On your birthday, every idea is a good idea."
Jake: "Yeah, except the non-good ones."

3. The kids were playing with the Mr. Potato Head stuff. Jake took one of the potato kids and put it in one of the regular potato heads.
Me: "Hey, it's kinda like a mommy with a baby."
Jake: "And it comes out its butt!"
Zac: "Did the baby come out your butt, Mom?"

 4.

5. The adults on The Little Rascals kissed and all the kids on the movie made faces and gagging sounds.
Me: "Kissing is not gross."
Jake: "Yes, it is."
Me: "You're not going to kiss your wife when you grow up?"
Jake: "Well, yeah. But only once! How else am I going to get married?"

6. Alyssa, because I handed her a napkin after she dragged her shirt sleeve in sour cream: "I have a tongue for a reason."

7. Zac: "When you're a grandma, I'll actually be your son."

8.

 9. Tyler: "Can I get my Duplos?"
Me: "Sure, but you have to pick up your trains first. Do you want me to help you?"
Tyler: "Yes."
{I start gathering tracks.}
Tyler: "Can I watch you pick them up?"

10. Tyler, crying: "Mommy! Zachry won't give me something that's his!"

11. Tyler: "Nicholas is my favorite baby."

12. Jake: "Nick's cheeks are like marshmallows. They're large and fluffy. And delicious."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment