Friday, May 29, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 5/29/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (7), Zac (5), Tyler (3), Nicholas (5 months)



Happy Friday! We've had a Smile-filled week. Have you?



1. Zac, eating cereal: "I like soggy milk."

2. Jake: "I think I know why babies like being held. It makes them feel like they're taller."

3. Tyler: "How old are you?"
Me: "33."
Tyler: "Whoa! You're older even me!"

4. Zac: "I think Nicky grew while he was sleeping. Look how big he is!"

5.

6. Jake: "Where did you say we were going? Something about Frankenstein."
Me: ". . . Frankenmuth?"

7. Tyler: "Where's Daddy?"
Me: "At work."
Tyler: "We gotta get Daddy."
Me: "We do? Why?"
Tyler: "'Cause I want Daddy here!"

8. Zac set up a treasure hunt in the house for me. The clues were pieces of paper with scribbles on them. Since there were no words for me to read, he would tell me what they said. He told me, "Pretend I'm your kid reading it for you."

9. Tyler: "I'm hungry, Mommy. I'm always hungry."

10. Jake: "I'm going to name all my kids names from the Lego movie."
Me: "So, like Batman Leaf?"
Jake: "No. {matter-of-factly} Bruce . . . but we'll call him Spruce. Spruce Leaf."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment