Saturday, June 27, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 6/26/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (6 months)


Happy Weekend! Today is a bonus day as I just posted a Smile list yesterday. You can never Smile too much!


1. Jake, because Nicholas bit my finger: "He thinks he's Gollum and you're Frodo."

2. Zac: "Do I have to wear my tie tonight (to church)?"
Me: "I guess not."
Jake: "He doesn't like being handsome. Zac, there a 3% chance you'll never get married if you're not handsome."


4.My mom giving Nicholas his first taste of a sucker.
 

5. Me: "Could you hold him for a minute, please?"
Alyssa: "Hold Nicky? It would be an honor."

6. Tyler, wearing Alyssa's sparkly purple shoes: "Mommy, can we go to church or Gwamma's?"
Me: "Not right now."
Ty: "But I'm wearing shoes!"

7. Zac: "I kinda don't like what I got from the store But I love it! Even more than I don't like it."

8. Tyler: "I'm hungry."
Me: "You are? How about an apple?"
Tyler: "Hmm, no. How 'bout ice cream!"
Me: "No."
Tyler: "Oh. How 'bout cookies?"
Me: "No."
Tyler: "Hmm, how 'bout Oreos?"
Me: "No, no junk."
Tyler: "Uuugh. Can I have someping to drink instead?"

9. Tyler: "Mommy, I'm making a train track! What are you making?"
Me, standing holding Nicholas: "I'm making a baby not cry."
Jake: "Good job."

10.

11. Jake: "If I got a dollar for every time I heard, 'Tyler Joseph!' I'd be rich. "

12. Tyler, to Nick: "If you want me, you have to catch me!"

13. Zac: "Why are red and green Christmas colors?"
Alyssa: "I know! Red because of Jesus' blood when He died on the cross and green because of evergreens. Evergreens remind me of Jesus because you can live forever."


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment