Friday, November 6, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 11/6/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (10 months)


Happy Friday! This week we celebrated Zac's 6th birthday, raked a ton of leaves, and had a lot of fun together as a family. What made you Smile this week?  



1. Zac, about Nicholas: "He's taking bigger steps and more steps. I love where he's heading."

2. Jake learned to solve the Rubik's Cube. He's done it probably 50 times now with his fastest time being 1 minute and 16 seconds.
 
3. We always take the kids with us to vote and they each get a sticker.


4. Tyler, helping me bake a cake: "Can I have the bowl and the spatula?"
Me: "You have to ask Zac which one he wants. It's his birthday."
Tyler: "Zachy, do you want the bowl or the spatula?"
Zac: "Tyler, you pick first. Which one do you want?"

5. Zac, the day after his birthday: "I kinda feel  like I'm 5, but I'm 6."

6. Tyler, because Nicholas was sleeping in and he hadn't seen him that morning: "Mommy, did we get rid of my baby brother?"

7. Jake: "I won it fairly and squarely."

8. Tyler, watching the street sweeper outside: "Mommy, it's the vacuum cleaner!"

9. The kids raked the majority of the front yard by themselves, because they wanted to.


10. Jake: "Mom, you get the rest of day off."
Me: "Really? Wow, thanks! So, who's going to do all my chores?"
Jake: "Uhhh . . . we all get the day off."
Me: "Oh, so I have to do double tomorrow?"
Jake: "Yeah, probably."

12. Jake, making his birthday list, looking through the entire LEGO site: "Some of these sets are so last season." 

13. Tyler: "Zachy, do you want to play with me?"
Zac: "No."
Tyler: "Will you play with me when you're done?"
Zac: "No."
Tyler: "Pretty please? Pretty please will you play with me? Zachy, you're hurting my feelings."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment