Friday, March 18, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 3/11/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)



Happy Friday! This week was filled with lots of Legos, reading, and Smiles.


1. Tyler: "I'm so pumped up!"
Me: "Why?"
Tyler: "Because.
Me: "Because why?"
Tyler: "I don't know. I'm just so pumped up!"
Me: "Well, what are you excited about?"
Tyler: "Church. Church, church, church!"

2. Me, to the other kids: "I'm putting Nicky in bed now. It's time to be quiet."
Nicholas:"Shhh."

3. Alyssa: "We need 1 more child to be born, and then our family will be perfect!"
Me: "We do? Why's that?"
Alyssa: "Because then we'll have 2 adults and 6 kids!"

4. Tyler: "Mom, I am almost a grown-up."

5. Zac lost his first tooth!


6. Nicholas tattled for the first time. Alyssa took something away that he wasn't supposed to have. He turned to me with the biggest pouty face, pointed to her and whined, "Mamaaaa."

7. Jake telling his joke:
"Guy 1: I didn't know you need to wear glasses.
Guy 2: I don't.
Guy 1: Then why are you wearing them?
Guy 2: They're just for looks."

8. Me: "What do you think we should make for dinner tomorrow?"
Alyssa: "Roast mutton!"

9. Jake, pointing a Nerf gun in the kitchen: "Hey, do you think I should aim for the--"
Me, interrupting: "I think you should think about this before you ask."
Jake: "I'm guessing that's a no."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment