Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 3/4/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)


I'm working on catching up on some posts. Smiling is good on a Tuesday too, right?


1. Alyssa: "I can't wait until May."
Me: "Why's that?"
Alyssa: "Because I go to the dentist in May. I love the dentist!"

2. Jake: "Why did the monkey cross the road? . . . Because the chicken did." (Monkey see, monkey do)

3. Jake: "Do they sell 6-year-olds at Aldi?"
Me: "Like real 6-year-old kids?"
Jake: "Yeah."
Me: "No. Why? Do you want another sibling?"
Jake: "Yeah. I want another one to annoy."

4. Tyler, at the store: "I spy something handsome."
Me: "Is it your daddy?"
Tyler: "Yes!"

5.

6. Me: "We should have sprayed your hair down. We're taking some ragamuffins to church."
Zac: Wait, we're taking muffins? Can I eat one now?"

7. Alyssa: "Mom, you're always cold, except when you're with Dad."

8. Tyler, after he spent the night at my parents': "Zachy, I missed you."
Zac: "I missed you, too. When it's my turn to spend the night, are you going to miss me?"
Tyler: "Yes."

9. Jake, as we drove past a police car: "What would the police do if you were speeding?"
Me: "He'd turn on his lights and siren and pull me over."
Jake: "And what would happen if you didn't pull over?"
Me: "He'd call for back-up, and they'd block my way so I'd have to stop."
Alyssa: "That's a little harsh, don't you think?"

10. Jake: "My eyes are hungry for a good book."

11. Jake: "A really bad baker made a cake for someone. As he handed it to the customer, he dropped it. The customer looked at it and said, 'Wow, that's a really crumby cake.'"


What made you Smile this week?

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment