Friday, April 1, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 3/25/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (8), Zac (6), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1)


Happy Friday! This week, we celebrated Alyssa's 8th birthday and Tyler's 4th birthday. It was filled with cake, presents, and lots of fun. We even managed to squeeze a bit of schooling in, ha. What made you Smile this week?


1. My Mom, watching Tyler play Minecraft: "That looks like a leopard."
Tyler, matter-of-factly: "No, that's an ocelot."
My Mom: "An ocelot? How did you know that?"
Tyler: "Because I can read."

2. Me, teasing, the next day: "I heard there was a leopard on your Minecraft game."
Tyler: "No, that was an ocelot."
Me: "Really? How do you know that?"
Tyler: "Because I can read."
Me: "You can? Wow! What letter does ocelot start with?"
Tyler: "Probably a P."

3. Zac, looking at homemade maple syrup: "Oh, look how beautiful it is."

4.

5. Alyssa: "I love ham sandwiches!"
Zac: "Guess what I love."
Alyssa: "What?"
Zac: "Mom!"

6. Alyssa, looking at pictures of demolition derby cars: "Oh, I just can't look! {turns away and covers her eyes} Why would someone do that? I can't look! Those poor cars."

7. Tyler, eating peanut butter crackers: "I just shoved that whole, entire thing in my mouth. Wasn't that awesome?!?"

8. Tyler: "Is it my birthday party today?"
Me: "Yes, tonight."
Tyler, sad: "Aww, I thought it was today."
Me: "It is today."
Tyler, excited: "Right now?!?"

9. Alyssa: "I can't wait until I'm a mom. Having a baby is going to be easy."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment