Friday, July 1, 2016

Things That Make Me 5/27/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (8), Zac (6½), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1)



Happy Friday! This was the week we completely demoed our main bathroom. The kids had so much fun tearing it apart and making a huge mess. I plan to write up a detailed post one day, you know, once I get caught up om everything else, ha. Speaking of which, I posted another Smile list yesterday. In case you missed it, you can read it here


1. Tyler: "Am I getting bigger?"
Me: "Yes."
Tyler: "Yeah, because I keep eating. The more you eat the bigger you get."

2. Me, after a stressful morning: "Ok, this day just needs to be over. Bedtime for everybody."
Jake: "Ok! Can we just skip to Friday?" (because we always go to my parents'.)

3. Friend Day carnival at church.


4. Jake: "I tripped and fell while holding my water balloon."
Me: "Well, that's not good."
Jake: "My balloon didn't pop, but my skin did. Here and here."
Me: "Do you want a band-aid?"
Jake: "Band-aids are for sissies."
Me: "No, band-aids are for blood."

5. Jake, making funny faces at Nicholas: "You think I'm weird? Mom puts mud on her face."   

6. Tyler and I were playing a game where I kept trying to kiss him. Every time he'd get away, he'd say, "Missed me, missed me! Now ya gotta kiss me!" and he'd pucker proudly for  kiss. Over and over again. 

7. Alyssa brought a book with her to the store.


8. Tyler: "Mama, how old are you?"
Me: "34."
Tyler: "How old is Daddy?"
Me: "33."
Tyler: "Oh, yesss!!! You're older! That's why I love you so much."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment