Friday, November 11, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 10/14/16



Jake (10½), Alyssa (8½), Zac (6½), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (1½)


Happy Friday! I hope you've all had a good week. Did anything bring a Smile to you? Share it with us! We'd love you Smile with you.


1. Jake: "It is imperative that we get home quickly."

2. Zac: "Excuse me."
Me: {moved out of his way}
Zac: "Thank you. That's very lady-like."

3. Nicky every time we pray.


4. Tyler: "Mom, where's Zac?"
Me: "He just went down to the play room."
Tyler: "What's he doing in the play room?"
Me: "What do you do in a *play*room?"
Tyler: "Pick up?"

5. Tyler, about one of Nicholas' shirts: "When it gets my size, can I have it?"

6. Jake: "I can't believe my vocabulary is expanding rapidly."

7.

 8. Alyssa: "Have you watched Heidi?"
Jake: "No, but I've read the book."

9. Jake, after I put my hands on his cheeks: "Whoa, you're freezing!"
Me: "Yep, 'tis the season."
Jake singing: "'Tis the season to be freezin'. Fa la la la la la la la la. Hey, I just made that up!"



What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment