Saturday, November 5, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 10/7/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8½), Zac (6½), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (1½)



1. Tyler, about his Lego creation: "Can you tell if it's a boy or a girl?"
Me: "It's a boy."
Ty: "Yeah, 'cause it's bald . . . just like my daddy."

2. Zac: "I can't believe we have a spork! I always wanted one of those."

3. Tyler, looking at pictures from vacation 2 years ago: "Aw, that's when I had my Spider Man bathing suit. Now I have a Ninjago one. Can I wear the Spider Man one again?"
Me: "No, that one's too small for you, honey."
Tyler, annoyed: "Huh? Why do they shrink?"

4. Taking the kids to LEGOLAND.


5. Me: "So, what do you think, french bread with dinner tonight?"
Alyssa and Zac: "Yes!"
Jake, making a face: "Eh."
Me: "You don't think that goes with soup? What do you want? Rolls?"
Jake: "Yes . . . I just don't think syrup goes with chicken noodle soup very well."
Me: "Not french toast. French bread."
Jake: "Oh! Yeah! I love your french bread!"

6. Zac, about Nicholas:"Mom, thank you for having a baby that's so cute."

7. Zac: "Mom, will you help me? I need to write the differences."
Me, looking over his math paper: ""Ok, you did."
Zac: "But I need to write the differences."
Me: "The differences?"
Zac: "Yeah."
Me: "And what are they?"
Zac: "Well, this side is even numbers and this side is odd numbers."


8. Tyler: "Mama, I love you."
Me: "And I love you. Lots."
Tyler: "I know."

9. My Dad: "What do you mean, jellybean?"
Tyler: "I'm not a jellybean."
My Dad: "What are you then?"
Tyler: "Sometimes, I'm a human."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment