Sunday, November 19, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 11/17/17


Jake (11 1/2), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (2 1/2) 



Happy weekend! This week Jake went to The Henry Ford Museum with friends, we had our first Game Schooling day, Leighton took Zac to the zoo for his Special Day to celebrate his 8th birthday, and we enjoyed time together as a family. 

1. Jake: "What do bugs learn in kindergarten?"
Me: "I don't know. What?"
Jake: "The A, B, fleas."

2. Nicholas: "I 'mall. You big and Daddy big, but I 'mall."

3. Me: "Hey, that's cool! Where did you learn that?"
Tyler: "My brain taught me."

4.

5. Me, frustrated: "Aw, Ty, why did you do that?"
Tyler: "I didn't do it on accident."
Me, humored by his mix-up: "You didn't?"
Tyler: "No, I'm serious. It wasn't on accident!"

6. Alyssa: "Every good notebook tells you how many pages are in it."

7. Zac: "Mom, I bet you'd win a breakfast, lunch, or dinner competition show, because everything you make is delicious."

8. Zac, showing a die with one dot: "What number is this?"
Nicholas: "One."
Zac, showing a die with two dots: "What number is this?"
Nicholas: "Two."
Zac, showing a die with three dots: "What number is this?"
Nicholas: "Upstairs." 

(looks like a set of stairs up, up, up)

9. Me: "Are you my boy?"
Nicholas: "No. "
Me: "No?! Well then, whose boy are you?"
Nicholas: "Daddy's."
Me: "You're Daddy's boy?"
Nicholas: "Yeah. He my bess fwend."

10. Nicholas, to me: "Hey, babe? I want someping to dwink."

11. Nicholas: "I have fuit nacks?"
Me: "No. We don't even have fruit snacks."
Nicholas, dejected: "Aww, Jesus have fuit nacks!"


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment