Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 3/2/18

Jake (12), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler 5 1/2), Nicholas (3)


I'm working my way through my catch-up posts. This was the overlap week with the vacation with my parents. On the way home we made stop at The Gateway Arch in St. Louis (my first visit!), let the kids run off some energy, and did some geocaching. As much as we all love vacation, it's always good to be home.  


1. Nicholas: "If I wash my hands on the wall, dat would be 'larious. Dat would be so silly."

2. Zac: "Tyler just did one of the nicest things he could do. He had two elephants stuck together (animal crackers) and gave them to Nicky."

3.

4. Tyler, about his reading book: "I already read this story, but I don't remember it because I read it tomorrow."

5. Nicholas, about a picture of Leighton when we were first married: "Dat not fahder! Dat not my daddy!"

6. Nicholas, after he ate the leg off a sandwich cut into the shape of a gingerbread man: "Oh, no! My foot ouchie! I can't walk!"

7.

8. Me, trying to keep Tyler focused on reading: "What's the next word?"
Tyler: "I don't know. I haven't read that word in years! Years, I tell you!"

9. Nicholas: "It's a frocodile, not a adigator." (crocodile and alligator)



What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment