Monday, September 24, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 6/15/18


Jake (12 1/2), Alyssa (10), Zac (8 1/2), Tyler (6), Nicholas (3 1/2)


I've been trying to get this list posted for weeks. Have I mentioned life is busy?

This week, Nicholas turned 3 1/2, we made cinnamon and sugar doughnuts, the kids went to science classes taught by a friend of ours with our Parks & Recs program, and we spent a lot of time reading together. 


1. Tyler, coming in the kitchen while I was making dinner: "Mmm, it smells so good! If I don't like this, I'm going to be surprised."

2. Nicholas, while completing our lesson from Bible Study Guide For All Ages: "Mommy, do Jesus have a pirate hat?"

3.

4. Me, leaving church: "I feel like we're forgetting someone. {looks around and counts kids} Oh, I told your dad that I had a dream last night that I had another baby. Maybe that's who I think we're forgetting."
Alyssa: "It was a vision!"
Me: "It was a girl, too."
Alyssa: "Yes! It definitely was a vision! Another baby!"

5. Jake, making up a joke: "One bird asked another bird if he wanted to go to lunch. The other bird said,  'No.' The first bird said, 'Ok, suet yourself.'"

6. Zac, wrestling with Nicholas, after he was kicked "Never bring a foot to a hand fight."

7. Tyler: "Mom, did you know my first initial looks like the cross?"

8. Half Birthday pancakes


9. Jake was making a cake.
Nicholas: "I help!"
Jake: "Ok, you read the recipe. What does it say?"
Nicholas: "Uhh . . . put lava on it."

10. Nicholas: "You my best fwiend! Because you my mommy!"

11. Nicholas, wearing just a shirt and undies: "I am cold! I need a piece of pants."

12. Tyler, about a coloring book: "This looks like the 1960s! It's all black and white."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment