Monday, July 29, 2019

Things That Make Me Smile 11/18


Jake (12 1/2), Alyssa (10 1/2), Zac (9), Tyler (6 1/2), Nicholas (3 1/2)


I am determined to get caught up on my Smiles once and for all! I've noticed that I haven't been recording things my kids say much at all anymore because I am so far behind. We can't have that! So here is all of our Smiles from November of last year (or at least the ones I made sure to record).  


1. Nicholas, looking at a shark: "Aww, that's cute."
Tyler: "Never say a shark is cute unless it's a baby shark."

2. Zac: "That was the best dinner I've had since yesterday!"

3. We celebrated Zac's 9th birthday. I took him out for his special day the week before and then showed him our love on his birthday with pancakes with chocolate gravy for breakfast, a new LEGO set, and a homemade peanut butter cup cake.


4. Nicholas, calling to me as I was walking away: "Wait for me, fweetheart!"

5. Alyssa, listening to "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy" when it said down in my heart to stay: "I used to think it was down in my heart Tuesday."

6. Nicholas, holding the straps of his snow pants: "Now I can be a farmer!"

7. We also celebrated Leighton's birthday with LEGO presents and a homemade strawberries & cream cake.


8. Nicholas, to Alyssa, sweetly: "Hi, darling."

9. Jake: "Do you like hard or soft tacos?"
Nicholas: "Fuzzy."

10. We walked down to the school and voted in the election as a family.

11. We celebrated Thanksgiving with our family and made pumpkin, eggnog cream, and dutch apple pies.


12. Nicholas, about our monthly science class: "Somebody had robots there."
Me: "That was Miss Rachel."
Nicholas: "Yes, Miss Rachel! I love that name."

13. Leighton: "They're driving on the shoulder."
Tyler, confused: "How do you drive with your shoulder?"

13. Thankful for my blessings.




What made you Smile?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment