Friday, October 27, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 10/27/17


Jake (11 1/2), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (7 1/2), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (2 1/2)



Happy Friday! This week had some ups and downs, but was filled with many blessings. Did you watch for your Smiles this week?


1. Alyssa, one minute after Leighton and all the boys left the house: "I miss them already."

2. Jake: "When sheep get tired, do they count themselves?"

3. We planted potatoes on my brother's farm earlier this year. We weeded the rows a couple times over the summer and then harvested the potatoes this week. The kids helped a lot and worked hard, but they spent more time chasing the chickens and feeding the pigs, ha. I'm happy about the potatoes, but even more thankful for family. 


4. Tyler: "Mommy, truth or dare?"
Me: "Dare."
Tyler: "I dare you to give me a kiss!"

5. Tyler: "Mom, do you remember when I was 5? I'm 5 1/2 now."

6. Zac: "Goodnight, my beloved mother."

7. Jake, making up a joke: "What happens to a bad comedian? . . . He gets pun-ished."

8. 

9. Nicholas spent a few nights with my parents. When he saw everyone again, he shrieked with excitement and danced around giving everyone hugs and kisses.  

10. Zac: "I can't wait until Nicky gets bigger so I can tell him how cute he was when he was little."

11. Zac, giving my parents hugs and kisses because we were leaving: "Goodbye." {leans to give me a kiss}
Me: {kiss}
Zac, smiling: "I did that just to get an extra kiss."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment